Saturday, November 27, 2010

Work

Ah, the joys of school. The goals for the last few days have included; a 25 page paper on tuberculosis control in India, take a Marathi oral exam, write a paper for sociology, write a paper for political science, write a Marathi Final, present and create an environmental model for Pune, and perform a six minute Bollywood dance. So really this last week of Indian school is a total breeze.

Thankfully the end of last week I had finished my paper for sociology and poly-sci and yesterday I performed my dance. So I am kinda half way through at this point, and thank God too, because this work is slowly killing me. I have done hardly any work the entire time I have been here and now it is as if the program is punishing me, although really I can't help that my teachers don't understand the concept of giving assignments progressively through the term.


Point is, life has been so busy that I haven't been able to talk about my awesome trip the the Himalayas, Amritsar, Pakistan and Rajasthan. One day though, when I am not swimming in assignments, those stories will come.

Until then,

Love from India

No comments:

Post a Comment